Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Five Paintings For Submission

I'm adding some of my images to my Blog for submission to art contest. Feel free to comment.

These images are copyrighted and cannot be used or duplicated without permission from the artist.









Roasting Chestnuts in the Square
copyright B. Rossitto, 2007









Impressions of Main Street, Old Wethersfield
Copyright B. Rossitto 2006








Artist in the Garden,
copyright 2006 B.Rossitto








Rocky Shore, Salmon River

copyright 2007 B. Rossitto











Chase the Chill Away

Copyright 2006 B.Rossitto



2 comments:

A. Wise said...

Love the chestnuts painting.......a nicely captured moment!

becky said...

Barbara,

I love your paintings -- you are so talented. And your blog looks fantastic! (The polka dot layout is one of my favorites!)

Can't wait to see you guys again. I'll have to check out some of your masterpieces in person.

Love,
Becky